This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for stores, in-store customers, and online customers resolving all customer service issues to satisfactory resolution.A� This includes addressing questions related to store policy, online order status, merchandise features & use, and uncovering customer needs to facilitate online customer upsell.A� The CSR engages every customer via phone, email, website, mail, social media, or other communication venues.A� As a Customer Service Representative, this position plays a vital role in establishing customer loyalty, which leads to customer retention.
- Answer inbound calls, chats, emails, and texts to assist customers and store employees.
- Effectively multi-task while managing constant incoming interactions.
- Identify and assess customer needs, to resolve customer issues and ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Use trained methods and tools to provide customers with accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Use critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills to provide positive options for resolutions.
- Build personal connections and establish trusting relationships to ensure customer retention and maintain customer loyalty.
- Follow and promote all company policies, guidelines, procedures, and expectations.
- Maintain the safety and security of customer information.
- Meet and exceed goals and standards of performance.
- Complete additional tasks as business needs permit.
- Must possess strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment.
- Must have ability to handle and resolve conflict positively.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Must be able to demonstrate good follow-up and follow-through techniques.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- You must be able to attend two full weeks of training. 100% attendance is required to complete training.
- 40%A�Employee Discount on retail priced footwear and accessories purchased at Genesco retail stores
- Full benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Vision in addition to 401K and direct deposit
- Paid vacation and sick time
- On site gym and clinic
To find out more about our benefits and what it is like to work for Journeys, click here: https://www.journeys.com/careers