This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to online customers resolving all customer service issues to satisfactory resolution.A�This includes addressing questions related to store policy, online order status, merchandise features & use, and uncovering customer needs to facilitate online customer upsell.A�The CSR engages every customer email and live chats or other communication venues.A�As a Customer Service Representative, this position plays a vital role in establishing customer loyalty, which leads to customer retention.
- Answer live chats, emails, and texts to assist customers.
- Effectively multi-task while managing constant incoming interactions (up to three live chats at a time).
- Identify and assess customer needs, to resolve customer issues and ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Use trained methods and tools to provide customers with accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Use critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills to provide positive options for resolutions.
- Build personal connections and establish trusting relationships to ensure customer retention and maintain customer loyalty.
- Follow and promote all company policies, guidelines, procedures, and expectations.
- Maintain the safety and security of customer information.
- Meet and exceed goals and standards of performance.
- Complete additional tasks as business needs permit.
- Must possess strong communication (written, listening and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills (must maintain perfect grammar while typing 50 WPM).
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have ability to handle and resolve conflict positively.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Must be able to demonstrate good follow-up and follow-through techniques.