The Customer Service Representative Tier 2 role is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external customers, through various contact channels and methods. This role is focused on understanding the needs of customers and providing quick, convenient and accurate resolutions to issues and inquiries. This position serves as an expert and advocate for our brands, representing the company positively and professionally, to ensure strong customer relationships and continued loyalty.
- Assist customers and employees through inbound calls, chats, emails and text messaging.
- Identify and assess customer needs to resolve inquires efficiently and effectively.
- Build personal connections and relationships to promote customer retention and maintain customer loyalty.
- Exhibit and utilize critical thinking, multitasking, active listening and problem-solving skills to provide positive and creative options for customer resolutions.
- Ensure and maintain the safety, security and privacy of customer information.
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while meeting performance expectations and goals set by the business.
- Quickly and effectively apply coaching, feedback and training to improve individual performance and customer experience.
- Meet and exceed goals and standards of Key Performance Indicators.
- Follow and promote all company policies, guidelines, procedures and expectations.
- Demonstrate regular and reliable attendance, maintaining punctuality of scheduled tasks.
- Demonstrate flexibility as needed to meet business needs (i.e. overtime, adjusted lunches and/or breaks).
- Complete additional tasks as requested to support business needs.
- Strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict positively and in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate good follow-up and follow-through techniques.
- Ability to explain a complex process in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to speak and type fluently in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Willing to work a schedule within the hours of operation and participate in schedule bidding.
- Ability to efficiently learn and navigate new systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, effectively and efficiently.
- Meet minimum requirements for words per minute on typing evaluation.
- Must achieve and maintain Store Support Certification.